This circular walk round Archiestown includes some dirt tracks and fairly exposed sections which make it unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies. It gives outstanding views of the surrounding countryside but some parts will be very muddy in wet weather and there are sections with no pavements, so care is needed along the roads.
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies
Terrain: Varied surfaces
Mixture of Tarmac paths and gravel tracks. Can be muddy in wet weather. Can also be quite exposed.
Some gentle inclines and declines.
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Car Park in Square, in front of Hotel
1. Walk past the memorial and along Moss Street, leaving the buildings behind you as you head out along the country lane.
2. Turn right along a track just before a white house and continue along this road as it bears sharp right and heads past the playing fields on your left.
3. Continue until the junction with the High Street, where you turn right and walk back to the start.
Health Walk Co-Ordinator
- Eileen Bush
- E-mail: email@example.com