Join the Moray Way Association and receive Exclusive Member Offers
The Moray Way Association coordinates the Moray Walking & Outdoor Festival, manages the Moray Ways website – a comprehensive digital library of Moray’s paths, and promotes the Moray Way, the region’s long-distance path. The Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SC047381) is run by trustees, who members elect.
We’re now looking for new members to support our charitable purposes, which are:
- The provision of recreational facilities through maintenance, improvement and promotion of the Moray Way as a circular long-distance route, for the benefit and enjoyment of the Moray community and its visitors.
- The organisation of recreational activities promoting walking, cycling and other outdoor activities, through festivals and events, for the benefit and enjoyment of the Moray community and its visitors.
- The advancement of education through outdoor activities and events which develop skills and knowledge of participants; developing skills of volunteers; and provision of information to the public.
Becoming a member is free
Our members are important as they:
- Shape what we do as an organisation – we are keen to hear views of our members.
- Attend the AGM and elect Trustees.
- Can stand as Trustees, if they wish to be actively involved in managing the organisation.
Exclusive Member Offers
All members will receive the following:
- An exclusive, free, member-only walk at the Midsummer Walking & Outdoor Festival. This will be graded easy or easy+, and be at a location accessible by public transport.
- A 50% discount on tickets at a selected indoor event at the Midsummer Walking and Outdoor Festival.
- You will be the first to hear when tickets for the festival events go on sale.
- In the future we hope to be able to offer discounts on merchandise.
To join, complete the form below:
Join by Post
If you would like to reply by post, please download our paper membership form below and send the completed form to Secretary, Moray Way Association, Town Hall, High Street, Forres, IV36 1PB