This is a circular walk, which includes the path through Pinefield Park. The route is all on good pavements and paths and is suitable for wheelchairs and buggies.
- Accessible for all users
- Paved footpaths & roads
- Generally level
- No barriers
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Victoria Crescent Medical Centre
1. From Victoria House turn right & walk down Victoria Crescent, joining East Road.
2. At the junction turn right & walk along East Road until you reach Pinefield Park, just past the petrol station.
3. Turn right onto a path that runs diagonally across the park to Ashgrove Road.
4. Turn right and walk to the end of Ashgrove Road, rejoining East Road.
5. Turn left onto East Road &, at the junction with Victoria Crescent, turn left again to walk back to the start.