This circular walk follows part of the National Cyclepath into Cooper Park. The surfaces are good and suitable for wheelchairs and buggies, although there is an incline on Waterside Street. There are toilets and refreshments in the Library, on the other side of the Park.
- Accessible for all users
- Paved footpaths & roads
- Generally level
- No barriers
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Seafield Primary School
1. From the School, turn left and walk along Brodie Drive, taking the path that crosses the park diagonally and rejoining Brodie Drive.
2. Continue along Brodie Drive bearing left as it dips down towards the riverbank.
3. Walk along the path and cross the footbridge on the right, bearing right along the pathwhich follows the River Lossie to the red bridge.
4. Turn right and cross the bridge, walking past the Motor Museum and turning right up Waterside Street.
5. Walk to the end of Waterside Street, rejoining Brodie Drive and walk back through the park to the start.