This circular walk is part of the Lhanbryde Paths Network. There are a variety of walking surfaces on this walk, including dirt paths, grass verges and pavements, which make it unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies. There are also a few steps, which need caution.
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies
Terrain: Varied surfaces
A mixture of surfaces: pavements, grass, compacted earth and gravel paths.
Gradient: Short steep sections
Mainly level but some short sections of incline/ decline.
Barriers: Some barriers
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Lhanbryde Community Centre
1. From the Community Centre, cross the Garmouth Road and turn left then right into the grass park.
2. Follow the path until it bears left between houses. Bear slightly right here and cut through the grass into the bottom of Northfield Place.
3.Walk up Northfield Place and turn right into Woodlands Drive. Take first right along Woodview Crescent and where it turns left, bear right along the path to the small timber gate. Pass through the gate and follow the finger post up the steps.
4. Continue along the grass path towards the houses and turn left at the waymarker, walking along the path at the back of the houses towards the wood.
5. Turn left at the next waymarker and take the gravel path down to Walker Crescent.
6. Turn left along Walker Crescent, which brings you out at the Garmouth Road.
7. Turn left and walk back to the Community Centre.