Located within the town, this circular walk includes some beautiful open parkland. The route is along paved paths but care needs to be taken at the footbridge, which has steps and a handrail, making it unsuitable for wheelchairs or buggies.
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies
- Paved footpaths & roads
- Generally level
Barriers: Some barriers
Narrow bridge with steps and handrail in park.
- Fully signed
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Attractive parkland, with shrubs and flower beds in the rose garden.
Start Seafield Hospital, Barhill Road
1. From the Hospital, cross the road and turn right, turning left into Netherha Road.
2. Continue along Netherha Road as it leads into Sutherland Street and turn right into Elsley Place.
3. Take the path on the right through the park to join West Church Street.
4. Cross Victoria Bridge on the right and turn right into Queen Street.
5. Enter the Park and follow the path, crossing the Buckie Burn by the footbridge and taking the path bearing right, heading to Doocot Way.
6. Turn right and join Netherha Road, turning left and heading back to the start.
Health Walk Co-Ordinator
- Eileen Bush
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org