This walk starts in Fochabers Square and travels to the Winding Walks and back again.
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies
Terrain: Varied surfaces
Pavements and compacted earth path - sections can be muddy when wet.
- Generally level
Barriers: Some barriers
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
The paths are good although they can be muddy in the wet. 3 wheeler buggies should manage the paths without difficulty. There are toilets in Christies Garden Centre and benches at the Winding Walks Car Park.
There are a few paths leading off from the Winding Walks Car Park that can be walked to extend the distance. The walk starting at Christies Garden Centre is 1 mile in length.
Start – The Square, Fochabers
1. From the Square, head east along the High Street past the Surgery to Christies Garden Centre Car Park.
2. Walk through to the back of the car park to the sign post along the woodland path.
3. Follow the path past Whitegate Lodge, crossing the road to the Forestry Commission Winding Walks.
4. Follow the track up to the car park.
5. Return the same way.
Health Walk Co-Ordinator
- Eileen Bush
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org