This is an extension of the Level 1 Beach Walk, following the coast path past the beach huts and turning inland up Lodge Lane.
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies
Terrain: Varied surfaces
Mainly tarmac pavements and paths, but gravel section at Lodge Lane. Care to be taken on Lodge Lane, which can be muddy in wet weather.
Gradient: Short steep sections
Steady incline up lodge lane. Relatively level elsewhere.
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Surgery on Harbour Street
1. Turn left and walk to the bottom of Harbour Street.
2. Turn right and walk past East Beach car park and take the gravel track up to the Pagoda.
3. Continue along the path until you reach the last beach hut.
4. Turn right to the top of Lodge Lane and turn right along Golf Road.
5. At the end of Golf Road, turn left into School Road then cross the road and walk back to the surgery along Farquhar Street.