This is a circular walk which includes Broomhill Cemetery. The route includes a beautiful tree lined path and a farm track, which can be quite exposed in bad weather. It is not suitable for wheelchairs or buggies. This route can join up with St Rufus Park Walk by turning right into the park off Broomhill Road.
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs and buggies
Terrain: Varied surfaces
A combination of roadside pavements, a tarmac footpath through the cemetery and a long section of gravel farm track. Take care on the track which is rather potholed and can be muddy in wet weather.
Some gentle inclines.
Barriers: Some barriers
Quite heavy gate at Broomhill cemetery.
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Keith Community Centre
1. From the Centre, turn right and walk along Banff Road to the Broomhill Cemetery.
2. Turn left and follow the paths through the cemetery, leaving by the large metal gate at the topmost perimeter wall.
3. Walk along the short tree-lined path and pass through a small metal gate.
4. Turn left and walk along a rough farm track which leads to Broomhill Court.
5. Turn right onto Kynoch Terrace and follow the road round to the junction with Broomhill Road.
6. Turn right until the junction with Banff Road, turn left back to the Community
Health Walk Co-Ordinator
- Sheila Sellar