This is a circular, level walk past fields of horses. There are benches in the Square and 1 along Edindiach Road. Pavements are good and the walk is suitable for wheelchairs and buggies.
- Accessible for all users
- Paved footpaths & roads
- Generally level
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Reidhaven Square
1. From the Square, cross busy Moss Street (A96) with care and walk down Bridge Street.
2. Continue right along Edindiach Road, past the fields with horses.
3. Turn right along Dunnyduff Road and pass Horse Market Leas on the left.
4. Turn left at the crossroads and right at the next junction, joining the A96.
5. Turn right and walk back to Reidhaven Square.
Health Walk Co-Ordinator
- Eileen Bush
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org