This is a circular walk linking Reidhaven Square to Keith Community Centre. There are benches in the Square and also at the Community Centre. Pavements are good and it is suitable for wheelchairs and buggies. This walk can be added to the Horse Market Circular to make a Level 3 walk of just over 2 miles.
- Accessible for all users
- Paved footpaths & roads
Gradient: Generally level
Mainly level, but a gentle incline at School Road.
- No barriers
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Reidhaven Square (can also start from Community Centre)
1. From the Square, cross busy Moss Street (A96) with care and walk down Bridge Street.
2. Turn left into Balloch Street and walk to the end, passing Kynoch Park Football Ground on the right.
3. Turn left into a lane at the junction of Westerton Road and Moss Street and at the end of this lane turn right into Moss Street.
4 At the bend in the road, turn right onto Drum Road and then left along School Road. Pass Keith Grammar School and the Community Centre on the right.
5. Turn left along Banff Road and then left into Church Street.
6. Follow Moss Street back to the square.