This is an extension of the Harbour Walk, up to James Square. It includes a small steep slope down Hill Street.
Accessibility: Accessible for all with care
Suitable for wheelchairs, with care on slope.
- Paved footpaths & roads
Gradient: Short steep sections
One short but steep section of decline.
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Gregory Place Car Park, Seatown.
1. From the car park, turn left along Seatown Road. Cross the road and follow the path towards Marine Park.
2. Join Pitgaveny Road and continue to the Harbour Tearooms.
3. Turn left along Shore Street to the junction with Kinnedar Street.
4. Turn left along Kinnedar Street until the junction with Queen Street, then cross James Square diagonally along the path.
5. Continue left along James Street turning left just past the Library and then right down Hill Street.
6. Turn right along Pitgaveney and Seatown Road back to the Car Park.