This is a circular walk on good footpaths and is suitable for wheelchairs and buggies. The route can be extended to include the Golf Course Walk, which would then be a Level 3 walk of 2 ¼ miles and take between 45 and 60 minutes.
Accessibility: Accessible for all with care
Suitable for wheelchairs and buggies, though be aware of the fairly steep section.
- Paved footpaths & roads
Gradient: Short steep sections
Fairly steep but steady decline at Tullochs Brae. Relatively level elsewhere.
Report a route change
If you have followed this route and noticed any differences please report a route change by sending an email to:
Start – Skerry Brae Hotel, Stotfield Road
1. Turn right along Stotfield Road to the golf course path.
2. Cross the road and walk along the B9135 to Fulmar Road and turn left.
3. Turn left again into Drainie Way, then left up to Ardivot Place.
4. Take the footpath from Ardivot Place to Dunbar Street, turning left into Tulloch Lane.
5. Cross Tulloch’s Brae and turn left to the junction with Stotfield Road and return to the Skerry Brae.
Health Walk Co-Ordinator
- Eileen Bush
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org